Welcome to the 24 Days of Gifts at Evening Shire
Dreaming of a trip to England? This guide book makes a great gift. It’s full of places to see and plans to make.
Inside Lonely Planet’s England Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Honest review for all budgets – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – England Today, Histo-ry, Food & Drink, English Architecture, The English Landscape, Arts, Sporting England, Real Ale, Football, Rugby, Shakespeare, Theatre, Brexit
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 87 colour maps
Coverage includes:London, Canterbury, Southeast England, Oxford, the Cotswolds, Bath, Bristol, Southwest England, Cambridge, Birmingham, Yorkshire, Manchester, Liverpool, Peak District, The Lake District, Newcastle, Northeast England and more.
Get this book now because Lonely Planet has a sale going on where you can get 3 books when you buy 2.
The book is available as a book and an ebook and you can even purchase specific chapters in PDF format.
This page has content that is part of the Amazon Affiliate Program.
Full Disclaimer for the Amazon Affiliate Program Disclaimer Link
This post contains affiliate links. If you click through and purchase something, I may earn a commission.